Why choose Ambassatours for your group?
Discover a few good reasons why we’re your best bet.
Whether you’re travelling with your family, or the whole gang, there are so many good reasons to choose Ambassatours for your next group tour:
- Location: You’ll find our head office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The heart of Atlantic Canada.
- Experience: Our friendly sales teams have over 30 years experience in planning trips that exactly fit with our customers’ needs.
- Recognition: We are proud members of professional tour associations such as NTA and ABA, and a co-owner of TAP: Travel Alliance Partners.
- Convenience: One phone call or e-mail, along with one nominal goodwill deposit, is all it takes to arrange the transportation, accommodations, meals and sights you want to see.
- Knowledge: Our tour directors are all local and committed to giving you a unique experience on their home ground.
- Originality: You’ll enjoy the information provided by our kilted staff, and you can even arrange to have a bagpiper as a part of your tour for your entertainment!
- Affordability: Your accommodation and meals are chosen specially to suit the needs of your group, regardless of the size of your budget.
- Reliability: Ambassatours tour, on which you may book seats for groups of any size, are scheduled regularly throughout Atlantic Canada.
- Image: We make you look good! Our large purchasing power and expertise save you time and money, so you can spend your time getting the right group together.
- Practical: Why pay a deposit for every single hotel or attraction you visit? With Ambassatours you pay only one nominal deposit, which is refundable, for ALL arrangements.