Ambassatours Gray Line has adopted an online Donation Request application system to streamline the process of receiving and administering donations. Our hope is that this will simplify the application process, and will provide a fair and level playing field for all community groups. This single point of entry for all requests allows us to review all submissions in a timely and effective manner.
In order to qualify for a donation, you must be one of the following:
• A Canadian non-profit organization operating for purposes beneficial to Canadian communities.
• A registered charity holding a current charitable registration number with the Canada Revenue Agency.
• Government-owned or controlled schools, community centres, parks, libraries, shelters and hospitals.
• A registered Canadian amateur athletic association with the Canada Revenue Agency.
• A local, not-for-profit community group, sports teams, charitable organizations, school, etc.
How to apply and other information:
• Organizations must complete and submit the online Donation Request Form a minimum 30-days prior to the day donation is required to be considered.
• Submitting an online application or meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee a donation.
• There is no deadline to apply; applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
• Ambassatours Gray Line does not award multi-year commitments.
• All applicants, regardless of our decision, will be contacted within 30-days of form submission/receipt.
• All proposals that work toward strengthening local communities will be considered.
• If or when promoting Ambassatours Gray Line as a donating partner or sponsor, it must adhere to our brand standards including proper use of logo, appropriate use of images, etc..
Ambassatours Gray Line is proud to be able to offer in-kind donations to support various community organizations, groups & causes. To submit a request for a donation, please complete the form below.