Let’s go to Nova Scotia’s wine region – the Annapolis Valley - for a sommelier-guided wine tasting tour. Travel by bus to three very distinct wineries in Falmouth, Port Williams, and Gaspereau Valley - learn about their unique terroirs, enjoy a food and wine pairing lunch, and discover for yourself why Nova Scotian wines have been awarded over 200 international and national awards. Past guests agree that this is one of the best wine tasting tours in Nova Scotia. Consider booking a private Wine Enthusiast Tour to Wolfville for your work group, a bachelorette party, or other special event - what a great way to celebrate!
Must be 19+ with valid, government issued ID.
7-hour, sommelier-guided tour
Tours & tastings at three wineries: Bent Ridge Winery, Benjamin Bridge & Planters Ridge
Lunch at a local winery Bent Ridge (view lunch menu here)
Tours begin June 8, 2024. View complete schedule here.
Adult: $178.50 (price includes gratuity for restaurant server)
• Halifax Pick-Up: Departs at 10:15am from the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, 1675 Lower Water Street, B3J 1S3
• Dartmouth Pick-Up: Departs at 10:30am from Shoppers Drug Mart, 118 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, B3A 1N7
• Bedford Pick-Up: Departs at 10:50am from Swiss Chalet at Bedford Place Mall, 1658 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, B4A 2X9
• Tasting & Lunch at Bent Ridge Winery: Arrive at 11:30am in Windsor, Nova Scotia
• Tour & Tasting at Planters Ridge Winery: Arrive at 1:30pm in Port Williams, Nova Scotia
• Tour & Tasting at Benjamin Bridge: Arrive at 3:00pm in Gaspereau Valley, Nova Scotia
• Depart for home at 4:00pm from Benjamin Bridge
• Bedford Drop-Off: Arrives 5:00pm at the Swiss Chalet at Bedford Place Mall, 1658 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, B4A 2X9
• Dartmouth Drop-Off: Arrives 5:15pm at theShoppers Drug Mart, 118 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, B3A 1N7
• Halifax Drop-Off: Arrives 5:30pm at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, 1675 Lower Water Street, B3J 1S3
Click or tap hereCHECK TICKET AVAILABILITY
Each week, a local winery “takes over” Wines on the Water and leads you through a variety of Nova Scotia wines including Nova Scotia’s signature wine – Tidal Bay.Learn More
We're excited to once again be partnering with Chain Yard Cider to bring you another season of Cider on the Sea.Learn More